➤ A deposit of 50% from the total amount is required when booking.
➤In the case of partial payment, the payment of the remaining balance must be paid in full at the latest 1 month (30 days) before the boarding date.
➤ If the Customer fails to pay the amount owed by the stated deadline, AzoresOnBoard reserves the right to re-sale the reserved dates and retain the entire deposit(s) made. No refund will be made.
➤The marinas and fuel fees will be paid by the Customer at the end of his stay in cash.
➤A deposit of 600€ in cash must be paid by the Customer on the day of his boarding. It is intended to cover the costs related to damages made by any person of the Customer’s party to the equipment on board. The Customer will receive a confirmation receipt.
Any damage related to the navigation or operation of the vessel – by or under the supervision of the crew – shall be covered by the company LET’C 45, Lda.
To book, send us an e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or a message trough our contact form with your dates and/or preferences.
You will then be guided until the completion of your booking and until your arrival on board Let’s Sea.
Bank transfer (with IBAN)
Cancellation procedure: by e-mail at email@example.com
The cancellation will be taken into account after the Customer has received an acknowledgement from AzoresOnBoard.
Cancellation by the Customer
The cause of the cancellation does not matter and does not necessarily have to be communicated to AzoresOnBoard.
- Cancellation more than 30 days prior to the boarding date : we reimburse the total amount of the Customer’s booking;
- Cancellation between 22 and 30 days prior to the boarding date : we reimburse 50% of the total amount;
- Cancellation between 16 and 21 days prior to the boarding date : we reimburse 25% of the total amount;
- Cancellation within 15 days prior to the boarding date : no reimbursement. We keep the total amount of the Customer’s booking.
Cancellation by AzoresOnBoard
On the contrary, if in the event of unforeseeable and/or exceptional circumstances, AzoresOnBoard can’t have the sailboat Let’s Sea ready for weekly rental, we must contact the Customer and find an arrangement:
- either find a sailboat of the same category,
- either refund the total amount of the Customer’s booking made at AzoresOnBoard,
- either postpone the execution of the Customer’s booking to a later date, but at the same « season » (low, mid or high), within 12 months.